Are you finding a guest posting site for blockchain and cryptocurrency? So if you are enthusiastic about contributing to the blogs related to the crypto community or blockchain?
We are looking out for someone who dedicatedly wants to write for us on the digital economy and share their thoughts with our readers, such as blockchain, cryptocurrency, bitcoin, finance, and altcoin.
We warmly welcome you to become a guest contributor!
The guest posting submissions should be done as per our rules and guidelines which we will describe below. Though being a contributor to our site, you will be receiving full credit hours for submitting a guest post on our site. This is an amazing way to let us know that you are commendable for a paid service. So let us know if you want to write for us and share any ideas related to the crypto learning. Similarly, we accept papers that meet your requirements.
Rules For Posting Rules
- Include the word count (700). Also, we will prefer articles that have a word count of more than 700.
- It is important that the article should be unique and plagiarism free.
- The blog should not be published before on any site.
- We will post the article on our site only.
- We guarantee to never republish the article on any other site.
- Promotional links are not allowed for posting in the article’s body.
- Nevertheless, the connections linked with the other sources are welcome if they keep the readers engaged. References will surely boost the readership as well as credibility.
How To Apply On The Crypto Learning?
Before applying ensure the following points in your article.
- Guest posts should have the right structure and an attractive title.
- The word count should be at least 700.
- Ensure that you have the copyrights of the photographs that are added to the article.
- Use the bullet points in the article.
- Add subheadings, titles, and minor headings if required.
- Ensure that there are no grammatical mistakes.
Important Things To Consider While Write For Us
- You can add the screenshots if required.
- Adding photographs is your choice but they should have high quality.
- Using Grammarly will be a plus point to avoid typo errors.
How do I submit a guest post?
Once you have completed the article. It is the right time to reach out. You can send the article to our email email@example.com
If it will be according to our criteria then we will be publishing it on our site and let you know as soon as possible. Apart from that, you can add links, URLs, and blog names if necessary in your article.